Class in session
- Take food out of refrigeration at least 3 hours prior to heating, bringing up to room temperature.
- Set out not stacked, so air can move freely helping to get to room temperature.
- Oven should be heated to 350 degrees at least ½ hour before heating, convection will heat quicker than conventional bake, (we like convection if possible, if not you may add 5-10 minutes depending on the item)
- All ovens are sometimes not calibrated so we recommend an oven thermometer & food thermometer to ensure the correct temperatures are reached.
- A thermometer is your best friend! All food should be heated to at least 165 degrees for 3 seconds except seafood should be 15 seconds.
Stuffed mushrooms 350 F uncovered 15 min
Crab Cakes 350 f uncovered 10 min
Lamb chops 350 f uncovered 10 min
Risotto balls 350 f uncovered 15 min
Quiches 350 f uncovered 15 min
Coconut Shrimp uncovered 10 min
Scallop wrap in bacon uncovered for 375 for 10 minutes
All covered 350 f 20-30 minutes
Lasagna 350 f 40-50 minutes remove lid for the last 10 minutes
Gnocchi 350 f 30-40 minutes
Sunday Gravy 350 f 30-40 minutes
Eggplant Parm 350 f 30-40 minutes remove lid for the last 10 minutes
Chicken / Veal/ Pork Entrees:
All covered 350 f for 30-40 minutes
Grilled Chicken 25-30 minutes
Breaded Cutlets uncovered for 20 minutes
All covered 350 f for 15-20 minutes
Clams Casino/Oreganato uncovered 375 f for 15 minutes
Lobster tails uncovered 375 f for 15 minutes
Potato / Vegetables:
Roasted Vegetables / Sauteed/ Grilled/ Steamed
Covered 350 f 15-20 minutes.
Roasted Potato uncovered 350 15-20 minutes
Mashed Potato covered 30-40 minutes
Rice covered 350 f 25-30 minutes
Covered 350 f 20-25 minutes
Rib Roast 350 f convection Covered for 30 minutes uncovered for 15 minutes Medium Rare 135 degrees
Filet Mignon 350 uncovered for 30-40 minutes 125 degrees rare
Beef wellington 375 f convection brush egg wash poke a few slites Cook 40 min or until golden brown.
All roasts let stand for 10 minutes before consumption
Whole Cooked Turkey:
Your turkey is fully cooked – Pour broth over turkey and cover with foil tightly. Place turkey in 350 degree convection oven for approximately 60 minutes - BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERCOOK. You may remove the foil during the last 15 minutes of heating for a crispier crust. Internal temperature 165 degrees.
Covered 350 f 20-30 minutes.
Potatoes, Vegetables & Stuffing
Roasted Potatoes should be heated uncovered. –All others should be covered with foil before heating – Heat for approximately 30- 40 minutes.
Gravy,Broth & Soup:
Gravy and broth may be heated in either microwave or stove top.
Apple cobbler and uncover at 325 degrees for approximately 20-30 min or until heated through.
Bread pudding covered for 30—40 minutes. Heat sauce on stove pour over top